Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Our goodwill returns policy entitles you to a refund or exchange for an item bought online with a valid receipt within 2 working days after receiving order, excluding sale items. You need to ensure items are unused, returned in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
All Handloom products are subject to minor colour variations of the main fabric. Slight colour variations in actual product may also happen due to photography lightings/monitor settings. Quality being the same as shown in the product image and description, if you still prefer to return your purchase within 2 working days after receiving order , we will issue a Gift Card for the equivalent amount with 7 days validity after receiving the product. Transaction charges will be collected before issuing the Gift Card amounting to INR 200/- or 10% of the value of the product(s) returned, whichever is higher.
However, in the case of you receiving damaged/wrong product(s), we will issue a Gift Card for full value but it requires your effort to establish the fact by means of a WhatsApp image with an approval.
- Please keep the product in original fold.
- Send in a photograph of the product(s) to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Customer Service Team will go through your e-mail, and shall confirm acceptance of return / refund to you
- We will also initiate reverse pickup by any of our authorized Logistics Partners.
- Product should be handed over to our partner in a good pack/seal condition.
- Please put a note mentioning your order number and your name so that we know it’s your package when we receive it.
Cancellation by Master Weaver
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, or pricing information.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- If your order is cancelled after your account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back into your Account.
Cancellation by You
- You can cancel the order within 2 days of your purchase for your prepaid order.
- If your order is cancelled after your account has been charged the said amount will be reversed back in your Account after deducting INR 200 or 10% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Repeated cancellations of orders might lead to barring of order delivery to the customer completely.
Cancellation of Cash On Delivery (COD) Orders
- We appreciate if you inform us in advance in case you do not wish to accept the COD order, so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
- Please note: Repeated refusal of COD orders might lead to barring of COD facility to the customer without any intimation.