IMW COVID-19 Policy and Practices
The outburst of COVID-19 pandemic has made every sector critical. As the Corona virus (COVID-19) epidemic continues to spread and to protect health of every Individual is now top priority. To deal with this unprecedented health situation and prevent spread of COVID-19, IMW has initiated policy to facilitate work from home to its crafts women by arranging sewing machine at their homes and ensured the following Practices:
- Physical selling of Products stopped
- Ensured all Operators to essentially use Face Masks, Gloves while garmenting at home.
- Finished Products are ensured to wash and sterilize before packing.
- Only online orders are encouraged.
- Ensured cash advance payments to weavers and Operators to maintain this critical period.
- Only limited and critical manpower is asked to visit office while maintain Social Distance, Use of Face Masks and sanitization in work place.
- And working for limited hrs in work place.